Sunday 23 November 2014

UGH, I AM TERRIBLE.

I am horrific at updating. I apologise.

I've just started making game things again, so that's good. I lead a very busy life of work and exercise and family time (and all-important sleep), so it can be hard for me to actually find time to sit down and gam mak. I do my best, though!

Recently, I've decided to overhaul the faces, as they weren't looking the way I wanted and everyone was the same colour. Below are the fruits of my labour:

Antheia
Blanche
Toll
Wes
Merrin
Soren
Okay, that was such a mission for me to figure out how to line them up. I hope it's worth it for everyone.

I'll try to update more often, but I've learned not to make any promises. I seem to be making good progress at the moment, so we'll see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment